Welcome to a new section of my blog called So, Sam. This is where I answer 10 questions about me so you guys get to know me further. As a person. I’ll try to do these once a week. So Sam, let’s get started!
- So Sam, why do you still like power rangers, it’s stupid, it’s for children etc. Well I don’t like it for the reasons I did as a kid. Even though the episodes are formulaic now, I watch it because it’s stupid and cheesy. That’s why I love it. Some seasons are so bad it’s good and others are so bad it’s great. I’m not a fan anymore like Linkara and I would appreciate it if you didn’t asked me questions on power rangers.This one doesn’t count.
- Ok. So Sam, what’s your favorite color? Navy Blue
- So Sam, where about are you located? Seattle
- So Sam, what’s your favorite place in Seattle? That would be Archie McPhee. A joke shop in downtown Seattle.
- So Sam, aside from anime and tokusatsu, what are your favorite TV Shows? Monk, House, Batman the animated series, Avatar the last airbender, Gotham and the Batman show from the 1960s.
- So Sam, I noticed that Batman appears 3 times in your favorite shows, do you like Batman more than Power Rangers? Yes! Batman is my 2nd favorite superhero. Spider-Man is my first.
- So Sam, if you and your friends could tour 2 places in the US where would you go? Washington D.C. and The Jelly Belly Factory.
- So Sam, what do you want for Christmas? Etsy gift cards
- So Sam, what is your biggest dream? To one day open a restaurant that would show movies, have a built-in joke shop, candy shop and bakery.
- So Sam, why are you motivated to swim miles? It gives me the strength to get through the day.
- So Sam, when are you going to share your recipes? Well after much thought I decided to post my recipes online. It’s gotta be less expensive than publishing a book
Have a good day everyone and a Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah. See you guys next week for more Q&A